Daily Devotions for Die-Hard Fans: LSU Tigers
Daily Devotions for Die-Hard Fans: LSU Tigers combines the great passion of the Tiger fan with the great passion of the fan of Christ into one set of devotions, one book that is fun while providing a time of reflection about God.
• The scoreboard had already rung up a Kentucky win -- when the Tigers pulled off the Bluegrass Miracle.
• Dale Brown thought he was a soldier, but he was only 13, and the chance meeting changed LSU basketball history.
• Upset Mike the Tiger was being transported to New Orleans, students responded by locking campus leaders in a cage.
• Cholly Mac McClendon wanted only two jobs in his life -- and they both were offered to him the same day.
• The greatest play in LSU football history was a mistake.
These stories and more are recounted here. Also appearing are Pete Maravich, Jacob Hester, Bob Pettit, the Chinese Bandits, and many others. Their stories – along with legendary games, improbable victories, and historical events – are told with a twist: They are all tied to God’s story.