Daily Devotions for Die-Hard Fans: Arkansas Razorbacks combines the great passion of the Hog fan with the great passion of the fan of Christ into one set of devotions, one book that is fun while providing a time of reflection about God and your faith.
• One Razorback football team received hair nets, barbecue sauce, and pantyhose as their gifts at a bowl game.
• The Hogs once had to win a basketball game twice.
• Arkansas has a beauty queen to thank for the football and track star Hog fans voted the best athlete of the 20th century.
• After coming within inches of losing her life, Kristin Seaton became an Arkansas volleyball star.
• The Razorbacks once scored a touchdown and didn’t know it.
These stories and more are recounted here. Also appearing are John McDonnell, Darren McFadden, Lou Holtz, Frank Broyles, Sidney Moncrief, Ryan Mallett, Matt Jones, Scotty Thurman, and many others. Their stories – along with legendary games, improbable victories, and historical events – are told with a twist: They are all tied to God’s story.
Have fun! Have faith!
Woo Pig Sooie! Go God!